We offer 2-hour birthday cooking parties for children in our customized, kid-friendly kitchen classrooms starting at age 4.
Four year olds (whether the birthday child or guest) must be accompanied by an adult (the adult figures into the headcount). Maximum of 6 adults and 6 childen each adult working in tandem with each 4 year old child.
Childen ages 5 can work unaccompanied by an adult. Maximum of 12 in the kitchens for these parties.
You choose from seven healthy and delicious themes and then create the party meal. Each party participant also gets to decorate a cupcake just for the party.
- Experienced staff to instruct and assist
- Choice of one delicious party meal theme (see bottom of page) & all ingredients
- Individual birthday cupcake decorating for the birthday cupcake tree
- Paper plates, napkins, and utensils and cups
- Set up and clean up
- $400 for the room rental. The room holds 12 children, so the birthday child plus 11 kids is the maximum attendance for a party.
Birthday party times:
- Saturdays 10:30 -12:30, 11:00-1:00, 2:30-4:30 or 3:00-5:00
- Sundays 10:30-12:30 or 11:00-1:00 (No Sunday parties from June 29 - Sept 2)
- Asian | Mexican | Pizza | Pasta | Hawaiian Luau | Brunch | Bake & Decorate
- Create a Cook party favor bags
Party Favor bags are $5.00 ea and contain 1 rubber baking spatula, 2 cookie cutters and a container of colored icing sugar
Menus: Click here to see the menus
Cancelation Policy: Click here to see our cancellation policy
Allergies: Excerpted from our FAQ page:
Nut Allergies: Create a Cook is not a nut free facility. Any nuts that are on site are stored in enclosed containers. All pans, pots, bowls, etc are run through our warewashing machine which reaches sanitizing temperatures during the cycle. For the birthday parties NONE of the recipes include nuts.
Other food allergies or religious dietary restrictions: We always try to accomodate children with other allergies like milk allergies, sesame, soy, etc. As long as you let the Create a Cook staff know when you register your child that there are food allergies or dietary restrictions like no pork or no shellfish we always try to find a substitution for the student.
Parents booking a birthday party should ask parents of the guest children about allergies BEFORE the party so no surprises come up during the party when a child lets the staff know he or she is allergic to an item being used. We can work around most allergies if we know in advance.